As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to CST that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, and any reproduction is prohibited.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our websites is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any user arising from or in connection with browsing our website, the materials and the downloading of them, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on them, including, any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading or defamatory statements, and without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of an opportunity, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether statutory, caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, common law, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable law or which alternatively may affect your rights as a consumer (as applicable).
We do not represent or warrant that our websites or the materials are free of all viruses or other harmful components. You should therefore exercise caution in your use of the website and when downloading any materials and use up to date, industry recognised software to detect and destroy any viruses or similar destructive devices. You agree that you access our website and download the materials at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use and any damage to any computer system, loss of data or other harm that may result.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to or use of our website.
Additional Terms and Conditions of Use for users referring under CST’s Referrer Portal
The term ‘CST’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the CST Referrer Portal. The term ‘you’ refers to you, the Referrer, and user of the CST Referral Portal.
In these Additional Terms and Conditions of Use, the terms Personal Data, Data Controller, Personal Data Breach shall have the meanings given in the Data Protection Laws (including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR (defined below)).
By completing and sending a referral via the CST Referrer Portal you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use (shown above) and any policies referred to therein and these Additional Terms and Conditions.
On completion and submission of an online referral form CST will send an e-mail to acknowledge receipt of the referral. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your referral; you acknowledge that your referral and all details contained therein will be subject to CST’s verification process. You accept that your Personal Data may be used and referenced by CST when contacting any individual referred to in a referral.
As a condition of your use of the CST Referrer Portal, you warrant and represent to CST that:
- you are responsible for determining whether the individual in the referral requires the scan, or other procedure as detailed in the referral, by CST; and
- prior to sending the Clinical Referral Form to CST, you will undertake to notify your clients that they will be referred to CST for the referred services; and
- you shall, for diagnostic purposes only, be solely responsible for determining what type of services is required by your client and in relation to which specific part(s) of your client’s body the services should capture; and
- prior to completion and/or submission of a referral, you will obtain the consent, of your client for whom you have completed and/or submitted that referral, to make the referral which includes provision of their Personal Data, including sensitive personal data, to CST; and
- you will ensure that all data submitted within a referral is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief; and
- you will ensure that any GMC or HCPC number (as applicable) is correct and up to date; and
- for the purposes of any relevant Data Protection Laws, you acknowledge that you are the Data Controller in relation to all Personal Data which you upload to the CST Referrer Portal and submit as part of any referral and as such, are required to delete from your accounts Personal Data of your clients which you have uploaded in accordance with your suitable retention policy. Please be aware, CST reserves the right to also delete such Personal Data at periodic intervals from your account if you no longer deem it necessary to keep such data for the provisions of services by CST; and
- you will indemnify and keep indemnified CST in respect of all losses, costs, claims and actions suffered or incurred by, awarded against or agreed to be paid by, CST arising as a result of the sharing of the personal data via CST’s Referrer Portal; and
- you agree to implement and maintain, at your own cost and expense, appropriate security, technical and organisational measures to protect the Shared Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. This shall include ensuring the safety, security and privacy of any login details required for access to the CST Referrer Portal; and
- you will undertake to notify any individual being referred that their details will be referred to CST and that they should expect a representative from CST to contact them in relation to its services by each or any of the communication routes you have indicated in your referral; and
- you will not use the CST Referrer Portal for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms and Conditions of Use, including these Additional Terms and Conditions; and
- you acknowledge that CST reserves at its sole discretion the right to suspend or terminate any access to the CST Referrer Portal; and
- you acknowledge that access to the CST Referrer Portal is not guaranteed.
In using CST Referrer Portal you agree to comply with, and CST in providing the services agrees to comply with, all Data Protection Laws in connection with the processing of the shared personal data (being the personal data of your clients shared between the parties for the purpose of CST providing services (“Shared Data”)) and the exercise and performance of its respective rights and obligations under the terms and conditions of any agreement for services. Neither you or CST shall by any act or omission cause the other party (or any other person) to be in breach of any Data Protection Laws. If a Personal Data Breach occurs in relation to the Shared Data, the party who has suffered the breach (being you or CST) shall notify the other of the Personal Data Breach without undue delay, (but in no event later than twelve (12) hours after becoming aware of the Personal Data Breach);
You and CST shall each comply with its obligation to report a Personal Data Breach to the Information Commissioner (or appropriate supervisory authority) and (where applicable) Data Subjects under Article 33 of the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Changes and Governing Law
We may revise these Additional Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Additional Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Referrer section of the CST Website.
These Additional Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to or use of our website.