This policy describes how CST protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website.
If you are asked to provide personal information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this policy.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
or write to: CST Ltd Zeal House, 8 Deer Park Road, Merton, London, SW19 3UU
CST Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 13368339 with its registered office at Zeal House, 8 Deer Park Road, Merton, London, SW19 3UU.
Information we collect from you if you actively provide it e.g. on a form
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode
- Website usage data
- Other relevant information relating to patient enquiries, including your client data that you upload in relation to your referral.
- Other information pertaining to surveys
Information we collect automatically from you
This use automatically includes (where available), your Internet Protocol (IP) address and pseudonymous identifiers, software configuration, aggregate use information, geographical location data, operating system and browser type and, depending on the cookie, also includes the reporting of statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. We will not usually be able to identify you from this information.
How We Use this Data
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and for:
- to provide the requested services to you and your client;
- internal record keeping;
- if you have opted in to receive it, periodically sending you (using the email address which you may provide) promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- if you have opted in to receive it, from time to time contacting you by email, phone, or mail for market research purposes. We may use the information that you agree to give us to customise the website according to your interests;
- As necessary for our legitimate interests;
- As necessary to comply with a legal obligation:
- When you exercise your rights under applicable data protection laws and make requests;
- For compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and related disclosures;
- For establishment and defence of legal rights;
- For activities relating to the prevention, detection and investigation of crime;
- To verify your identity, make credit fraud prevention and anti-money laundering checks; and
- To investigate complaints, legal claims and data protection or clinical incidents.
Based on your consent, we may, at your request, disclose your personal data to other people or organisations such as a company handling a claim on your behalf.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties. Any information we have about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Links to other websites
When using or subscribing to our services, you may choose to provide us with sensitive information which is defined as “sensitive personal data” in the Data Protection Act 2018. Examples of sensitive personal data include details of your ethnicity or state of health. As with all the personal information which you provide to us, we shall use and store this information carefully in accordance with this policy.